What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to become a virtual assistant
- Showing you the advantages of being a VA
- Teaching you what a virtual assistant is
- Teaching you the two types of contract
- Showing you how to create your office
- Youare caring for arelative at home
- Teaching you how to get work online
- You are a parent withyoung children
- Showing you how to get work locally
- Youare a parent withyoung children
- Youdon’t want to, orcan’t commute
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Become A Virtual Assistant And Work From Home scores 73.82/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.yourvirtualassistantbusiness.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: yourvirtualassistantbusiness.com you’ll also be taken through to yourvirtualassistantbusiness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)